Thank you for purchasing BSDA LIMITED products.
This Warranty applies to physical goods, purchased from BSDA LIMITED
This warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
During the Warranty Period, BSDA LIMITED will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
BSDA LIMITED will either repair the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts.
Warranty Policy on Beauty and Wine Products
The Warranty Period for the products purchased from Dealabeauty and Winerefine products is 2 years from the date of purchased.
A replacement of products or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original Physical Good or 2 years from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
This warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by:
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship
- Damage resulting from improper maintenance
- Damage resulting from natural disasters
- Theft of a product
- Loss of a product
To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.
Warranty Policy on Bitcoin Mining Machine
If Bitmain offers a warranty, during the warranty period, Agent will undertake to assist you (Customer) in having the Bitmain repair, or based on our or Bitmain’s sole discretion, to replace a defective product by an identical or similar (e.g. newer) version of the product, unless the defect was the result of Warranty Limitations. To enable Agent to assist Customer in obtaining such warranty service, the unit must be returned otherwise undamaged and shipping prepaid, including insurance, to our service processing facility or to Bitmain’s service processing facility, as we (Agent) so instruct you (Customer) in advance in writing. The costs incurred in connection with the returning of the product, part, or component shall be carried by Customer. If the product, part, or component is returned uninsured, Customer assumes all risks of loss or damage during shipment.
Specifically, but without limitation to the remainder hereof, neither Agent nor Bitmain offer any warranty for pre-installed software, its quality, performance, functionality, or compatibility for a particular purpose. Neither Agent nor Bitmain warrants that the functions contained in the software will meet specific requirements or that the operation of the software will be uninterrupted or error-free. The product is sold “as is".
To the extent permitted by applicable law, any warranty imposed by law does not apply to:
- normal wear and tear;
- damage resulting from accident, abuse, misuse, neglect, improper handling or improper installation;
- damage or loss of the product caused by undue physical or electrical stress, including but not limited to moisture, corrosive environments, high voltage surges, extreme temperatures, shipping, or abnormal working conditions;
- damage or loss of the product caused by acts of nature including, but not limited to, floods, storms, fires, and earthquakes;
- damage caused by operator error, or non-compliance with instructions as set out in accompanying documentation;
- alterations by persons other than Agent, associated partners or authorized service facilities;
- products, on which the original software has been replaced or modified by persons other than Agent, associated partners or authorized service facilities;
- counterfeit products;
- damage or loss of data due to interoperability with current and/or future versions of operating system, software and/or hardware;
- damage or loss of data caused by improper usage and behavior which is not recommended and/or permitted in the product documentation;